Monday 1 July 2013

Primark in Asos

I have a love hate relationship with Primark. The one in Bristol is fantastic, four floors of beautifully organised and well laid out cheap products. The visual merchandising is done exactly how it would be in any high end retail shop, and it really makes you feel like your shopping somewhere that wasn't once taken under scrutiny for child labour.

The Reading one however is dear lord awful. The whole shop is like a sale section, stuff thrown on the floor, hangers tripping you up, and the retail training in me wants to tidy. And even though I'm looking at the same items as the Bristol one, it makes me feel a little bit, well, dirty. 
But that might just be Reading in general.

But as I was trawling through Asos, planning out some holiday clothes to take to Russia, I came across a page selling Primark online. 
Currently, there are only two pages worth of clothes, but their are some real gems. I've got my eye on a couple of things



Needless to say, I'm on a denim hype at the moment.
I love that Asos have decided to take on Primark, now those who don't particularly like rummage shopping can enjoy it as well.

You can check out the collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sherry Darling's Things | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012