Sunday 14 July 2013

It's Glossybox time!

Is it a new month already?
I love Glossybox day, it's like Christmas again, I think it's the element of surprise, and that not everyone has the same thing. The postman rocked up earlier today and presented me with this beautiful summery Glossybox which I am ever so excited about.

Beautiful coral and turquoise packaging


I could not get over how summery this box made me feel. Inside is all products perfect for the beach and holidays, all in handy travel sizes which you can pop in your hand luggage.


Left to right:
1. Alterna Haircare - Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist. This sounds right up my street, anything with the word boho in is a draw for me. I think there's something a bit romantic about bohemian-ness that I just can't cast aside. I love a bit of sea salt spray me, so hopefully this will be a new permanent addition to the hair care shelf. I haven't yet tried it, but I had a quick spritz to smell it, not as summery as I hoped but very refreshing.

2. Coola Original Suncare Collection: Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented. This promises to be a tinted suncream, which is interesting. However the shade seems kind of pale, so if your of a darker complexion this may make you look a little ashen, maybe worth investigating if they do other shades. It's supposed to have UVA/UVB protection, pore minimizing and anti ageing agents set to work whilst soothing and toning the skin. Hopefully it'll be the wonder product it claims to be!

3. Sleek Pout Paint. By far the thing I'm most excited about, retailing at £4.99 each, I'm hoping they're going to be as good as the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar. I received two, one in Pinkini, a dark blue toned pinky purple colour and another in Cloud 9, a frosted white, which you can mix with other shades to add vibrancy/make lighter.

4. Essie Sleek Sticks. Like the Nail Rock wraps, Essie have brought out a similar version which promise to be a lot more resiliant than others. I have never ever got on with nail wraps, I keep buying them thinking 'This time will be different!' but it never is, and my nails always end up looking awful. So hopefully these will win me over on the nail wrap front. You can't see too well from the picture, but these are in a black and grey zebra stripe which appeals to my vampy side.

5. Anatomicals Spray Misty for Me Facial Spritz. Although laughing at the Anatomicals slogan 'We only want you for your body', this is a product which doesn't particularly appeal to me. I don't understand why you'd spend money on a bottle of scented water that you can spray yourself in the face with. So I'm half looking forward to trying this out, but I'm not too optimistic! - Not yet easily obtainable in the UK.

Hope you got goodies in yours too!

Happy Glossyboxing!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sherry Darling's Things | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012