Thursday 18 July 2013

Getting the Golden Goddess Glow

Great alliteration or what? 

Summer is all about getting the glow whilst eliminating the shine, so I've got some great budget products for you to fake that beautiful glow. 
Left to right:
theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer RRP £12.50 - This is a recent addition to my make up collection. I got some good reviews on make up alley, and I was looking for a new bronzer so popped it in my 'Payday Products Basket'. It is great for contouring, a real matte, muddy brown colour. It's also really great for bronzing on the high points of your face, but be prepared to use a really fluffy brush to blend it out if your a pale one like myself.

Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels. RRP £6.00 - I cannot get enough of this blusher. I'd never used a cream one before, but it has great longevity, a sheer bright peachy pink colour, that could double up as a lip colour. Has no shimmer and is great for getting that 'been in the sun a little too long' look.

17 Lasting Lipstick in Blonde RRP £4.29 - Often when people attempt the golden goddess look, they will opt for a bronze colour everywhere. The key is to use similar tones but different colours, and this lipstick contains the same peachy pink colour as Head Over Heels, but a little darker with bronze speckling. It's super pretty and lasts all day.

Collection Shimmer Shades in Way To Glow RRP £4.19 - If you buy one budget product this summer, buy this beautiful block of shimmers. Each one with rose-gold tones can be used as a highlighters, bronzers and eyeshadows. They're sat next to me right now and even looking at them makes me smile.

 Head over Heels. Bahama Mama Bronzer. Blonde.
 The Shimmer Shades.
Rose Gold. Bronze Gold. Pearl. True Gold.

Are there any particular products you love for getting that sunkissed look?

Don't forget to follow along on twitter and bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sherry Darling's Things | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012