Thursday 18 July 2013

Blog Makeover

Why hello there and welcome to my sparkly new blog, it's still undergoing a bit of a make over, I have some more widgets to add in and an RSS feed to set up, so much to do! But I just wanted to mention the designer of this template.

Kaylah, from Rockaboo Design Studio has a lovely little business making oh so pretty templates for blogger. I'd spent ages looking for a template, something pretty and simple. One day I stumbled across her store on Etsy, and absolutely fell in love with all of the designs she has. 

So I just wanted to say thank you to her, and if you want to give your blog a makeover, go check out her site on Etsy, or on her main site Rockaboo Design Studio's.

Thanks again Kaylah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sherry Darling's Things | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012