Tuesday 23 July 2013

Sleek Pout Paint Review

Well hello again, I've been away from SDT for too, too long now. I thought student summer holidays were supposed to be a time of R and R, apparently I was wrong.

These are two little gems that I received in my July Summer Splash Glossybox, that made promises to be similar to Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars, and huzzah, turns out they fit the bill.


I know some people received the blue one, which may have been a little too nerve wracking for my safe tastes, so I was grateful to receive mine in Cloud 9 (left) and Rosette (right).

These little tubes contain some super highly pigmented lip stain, with a little notice on the back that states 'FYI a little goes a long way'. They are right, you can squidge the tiniest drop on to your brush and it'll cover your whole lips, so at £4.99, they're fantastic value for money. There's 11 shades, and they're made to be mixed and matched in whichever quantities you fancy to either brighten the colour or create a whole new one.


Cloud 9 - Ice White

Rosette - Vibrant raspberry pink

The two shades mixed
 They apply well, in a thick, rich consistency with beautiful pigment and opacity. Although they're beautiful colours, I wouldn't have classed them as a 'stain' as the colour didn't last as long as I'd hoped. But for the vibrancy and the price, I'd definitely re purchase again, and just keep in my bag for touch ups - I want to get my hands on the shades Milkshake and Mauve Over!

You can buy Sleek Pout Paints from Superdrug - RRP £4.99/8ml

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sherry Darling's Things | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012